Manufacturer of tank containers, road tankers and pressure vessels
Although the majority of UBH tanks are built to specific customer order, we sometimes have a small number of tanks available for immediate delivery from stock.
Currently available tanks held in stock are listed below. Please contact us for delivery arrangements.
50000-litre Stainless Steel Storage/mixing vessel or Silo
– one available
Originally built for use in an anaerobic digestion facility – the project never came to fruition and the tank has never been used – can be modified to suit customer requirements:
- 50000-litre Atmospheric vessel
- Vertical cylindrical tank with top dished end and conical bottom end
- Various fittings including 600mm manway in top end and 600mm manway in shell
- Inside Dia. 3300mm.
- Shell straight length: 5300mm; cone length: 1797mm
- Material of construction: shell 316 stainless (shell 4.00 mm, end & cone 5.00mm); support legs/doublers/lugs in 304 stainless.
- Design Pressure 0.1 bar
- Working pressure atmospheric
- Design temperature: -20 to +80 deg C
- Internal Finish: welds &ground areas not coarser than 180 grit; plate as supplied (2B)
- Design Code: ASME VIII Div. 1
3900-litre Stainless Steel Process/Pressure Vessel – four available
Type A x 2 : Type B x 2
Designed as sterilisation tanks for use in an anaerobic waste facility which was never completed – these tanks are brand new and completely unused – can be modified to suit customer requirements:
- 3900-litre Pressure Vessel
- Vertical Cylindrical tank with torispherical Dished ends
(top suitable for fitting of agitator)
- Material of Construction: 316 stainless • Volume: 3.9 m3
- Dia: 1500mm
- Shell straight length: 1900mm
- Design pressure: 7 barg
- Design Temp: -20 to +170 deg C
- Design Code: ASME VIII
- Lifting supports: Lugs on top