WHOLE LIFE COST
UBH TANKS v OTHER TANKS
Our analysis suggests that Whole life costs of UBHi Tanks can be as much as 30% lower than those of tanks from other suppliers
Many thousands of tanks produced at UBH International’s UK manufacturing facility are in service around the world, providing safe and reliable transport and storage for a vast range of liquids and gases across a broad range of industries including:
- hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals
- ultra-high purity liquids and gases for pharmaceutical and electronic applications
- process chemicals and gases for the oil and gas industry
- cryogenic gases such as nitrogen argon ,oxygen and LNG
- Liquefied petroleum gases – LPG (propane and butane)
- food grade products and beverages (wine, whisky and beer)
- hazardous waste, including low-level nuclear waste
As a manufacturer of bespoke products for an immense range of specialist applications, UBH International consults closely with its customers in order to produce carefully tailored solutions.
UBH International operates a rigorous ISO 9001: Quality Management System and also holds ASME U; ASME U2; National Board R and National Board NB stamps; Transport Canada and PED Module H for its manufacture and repair work.
In the interests of safety, efficiency and the environment UBHI seeks to promote, where possible, the eco-friendly concept of inter-modal transport, which allows the swift, secure and economical transfer of tanks between road, rail and container vessel.
The company has a world-wide customer base covering leasing, operator and end-user market sectors
UBH International Ltd is a member of the International Tank Container Organisation - ITCO